Wednesday 6 August 2014



                   SLAVES TO FASHION



                 



 Did you know about fashion? I was a person that like fashion. Fashion is many way that we can do with hair style and dress up. I really like to dress up with my way. One more thing, I like to wear  a blocking colour. How to fashion? You can dress up with your way. If me, I like to wear something that matching with colours. I match my blouse with scarf two or three colours. Sometimes, my friends want to borrow my clothes because of my dress up. I like to dress up since I child. My wardrobe are full with blouse, scarf, dress and so on. Besides, I have 40 shoes at my house. I want bring all my shoes but my mom did not give to bring it. Erghh!! My mom always nagging because I always spend my money to buy dress, scarf, blouse and shoes. In the end, be whatever you want, wear what you think suitable. I was a person that like fashion and a Hijabistar . Sometimes, I was look hipster. I was a person that slaves to fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment