Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hi everybody! I want to share about my story becoming an adult. When I was child, I am always dreaming to becoming an adult, and be matured. Because, I think when becoming an adult, I can worked and have my own money. But actually, many challenges and obstacles during the process step to becoming an adult. Futhermore,I also have a heavy responsibility to becoming an adult. Not only that, I have changed in terms of dress up, emotions, and also attitudes. For example, my emotion changing variable, and my dress up become more neat and polite. I have also learn to be more independent to faced with new situations in mylife. So now, I should be ready to becoming an adult, and be more matured in future.







"When you become a teenager, you step onto a bridge. You may already be on it. The opposite shore is adulthood. Childhood lies behind. The bridge is made of wood. As you cross, it burns behind you" - Gail Carson Levine




Growing up from baby to adult

1 comment: